Happy Birthday, Britt!
For Britt's birthday we decided to do something crazy. We went to dinner without Charlotte. She was left in the care of Nora, her friend Ike's nanny, and she slept thru her entire babysitting experience. She doesn't even know we were gone!Britt and I went to Ibiza for dinner, which was excellent. Britt started with shrimp and scallop seviche followed by wine braised oxtail with truffle infused potatoes. I had pork tenderloin with bacon and apricots followed by a roasted chicken with a blue cheese, mushroom, and bacon stuffed potato. For dessert we shared almond rolled chocolate croquettes with coconut cream! Delicious and yet strange to eat a meal without someone pelting me with peas and goldfish crackers...
Happy birthday, Britt!

1 Comments:
On the way home I realized I hadn't asked what you had for dinner so was glad to see the menu here. Happy Birthday Britt!
Post a Comment
<< Home