Saturday, October 14, 2006

Children's Museum

Today we went to the Children's Museum. I had no idea that such a thing existed in New Haven, but someone told our friends Marna and Penelope about it so we went with them to check it out. Turns out it is lots of fun. There are two floors of different rooms. Each room is filled with different toys. There was even a room that had live bees and another room decorated just like the bedroom in Goodnight Moon.

Charlotte had lots of fun playing in the chalk house. She also enjoyed playing with the colored pencils and easels. She came home and went right to sleep at naptime. I think she will be ready to go back and play some more when she wakes up.

1 Comments:

Blogger Penelope said...

We had fun, despite the separate play. I'm game for going back. Pippi did not come back and take her nap right away....ugh.

8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home