Sunday, October 01, 2006

Go International

On the off chance that the opportunity for international travel presents itself, I have sent off for a passport for Charlotte. I always thought that children didn't have their photos in their passports, but was told I needed a picture of her. Charlotte deigned to sit on the console next to the TV so I could take her photo against a white background.

She is quite a climber so she climbs up next to the TV by herself. And she climbs onto the coffee table, the sofa, tries to climb out the window to the porch, etc. Unfortunately she is not much on getting down so she launches herself face first towards the floor.

And speaking of face first, she has had her first accident. She landed, face first, against the coffee table the other day and now she is sporting a beautiful black eye. It makes her look tough and rugged. Luckily her hair is really long so it falls in her face and obscures her injuries.

We went to a fair in the park a few weeks ago with our new friend Penelope and her mom, Marna. Charlotte and Penelope went on pony rides. Unfortunately I didn't have my camera with me - such a moment to miss photo-documenting too! Penelope enjoyed her pony ride, but Charlotte demanded to dismount immediately. She went once around the ring, but that was all. Hopefully she will like her next pony ride more. And speaking of our new friends, Penelope turned 1 this week. Happy Birthday!!!

Charlotte is looking forward to Halloween. I have already bought her costume. She has 11 teeth now (more than half!) so she reckons she will be allowed to eat lots of candy.

Check back for another update soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Penelope said...

I think the passport pic is super cool - LOVE the hair. Our blogs are now linked...silly but fun. Hope to see you soon.

6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home