Saturday, March 21, 2009

Ballet Recital



Have you ever wondered what $90 worth of ballet lessons will get you? Here is a small snippet to show you (please check out the video files for a more lengthy montage of my little ballerina). Charlotte - back row - had her ballet recital today. Nothing could be cuter than a dozen little girls in pink prancing around the ballet studio. And Mommy was really impressed with all the ballet moves Charlotte could name. She'd been talking about them at home, and I have to admit, I sort of thought she was making up words!

Have you ever wondered what your child would wear when given free access to all her clothes? Well, Charlotte has started to dress herself in the morning while I get ready. She is a girl with lots of style. Sadly, I think some of it was channeled from Axl Rose.

Sebastian has spent lots of time giggling and playing. He is trying to roll over, but just hasn't managed yet. To be fair, he's the size of some children at 1 year so it takes a lot of strength for the little guy to move at all! He is in love with Little Fox, a small, stuffed, orange fox that Charlotte's friend Ike sent at Christmas. He cuddles with Little Fox as he falls asleep and chews his tail.

Check out the video files for our most recent excitement.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home