Sunday, November 16, 2008

Snow Day

Today it is snowing. This is our third snow (including the day of flurries where nothing stuck) and the best one we've had yet. Each time there is snow Charlotte asks, "Is it Christmastime now?"

I have 9 days left until I'm due. Not that I'm counting down or anything. Our hot water heater leaked in our basement yesterday so Britt had to move some boxes in a hurry. As a result, he brought up a number of things for baby boy. Charlotte has enjoyed going through everything. She is currently unpacking all of her baby books and rediscovering them. Each one is a fabulous treasure that she can't believe I packed away.

If I don't post again in time, Happy Thanksgiving!

1 Comments:

Blogger Penelope said...

I cannot believe you've already had snow - we are jealous. And, I hadn't thought about the Thanksgiving delivery. Whatever will you do???

8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home