Sunday, November 06, 2005

Autumn Leaves

Charlotte is really getting the hang of using her hands. She reaches for her toys now. Usually when she manages to grab a toy she looks at it in surprise and then tries to stuff it in her mouth. She also spends a lot of time pulling on her clothes and blankets. I think she enjoys the textures. Her favorite thing to grab on to is still our hands. She loves to play with fingers.

Every morning this week we've gone to the park for a walk. Yesterday I took the camera so I could photograph all the trees changing colors. Charlotte had some link-a-doo links in the stroller with her and when I looked down she had grabbed them all on her own (without having them held out to her) and was trying to gnaw on them.

The maple tree in front of our house is fiery red - the entire screen porch is bathed in crimson light when the sun is out.

The leaves up here are fantastic. The park is nothing but greens, yellows, oranges, and reds right now. It is actually really nice to be in a place with seasons for a change!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home