Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Welcome

I have created this blog as a place to post pictures of Charlotte and to keep everyone up to date on our goings on.

Today has been a rainy day so we have been doing things around the house. Charlotte has spent some quality time with her bouncy chair - observing the spinning starfish, which is her favorite. Mostly she has eaten and taken small naps. Much like Patch. I had both of them in the bedroom this morning while I changed the linens. I think Charlotte actually saw Patch, though she has yet to be interested in him. Even when he comes over and sniffs at her, she just looks away. We are going for a car ride here shortly to pick Britt up at school. She loves the car so will probably fall asleep in her car seat and have her final nap of the day.

Keep checking back to see more postings and pictures!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home